Home Woodlands Chalets
The Farmhouse Desmuniere is a beautifully renovated 18th century farmhouse with traditional features and full of character. The chalet’s eight en suite bedrooms are split over 3 floors and can sleep 16 to 22 people. Most rooms can be made up into double, twin or triple. Each room is equipped with hot tub towels, toiletries, bathrobes, hairdryers and crisp white linen.
The open plan kitchen dining area allows you to have a sneak peek at what Chef Tom is preparing. Along with the main lounge there is a mezzanine equipped with a flat screen TV, DVD, Apple TV, Netflix and Nintendo.
• Main entrance and access to terrace, garden and outdoor hot tub
• Heated boot/room
• Sauna room with shower
• Laundry room
• Room 1- twin or double (with option for an extra single if required). En suite shower.
• Room 2- twin or double. En suite shower.
• Room 3- twin or double. En suite shower.
• Room 4- twin/double or triple. En suite shower. Note that the 3rd bed in room 4 is on the mezzanine floor
• Room 5- twin/ double or triple
• Entrance hall
• Open plan kitchen
• Spacious lounge and dining area with log fire and vaulted ceilings
• Balcony with views and comfy outdoor seating
• Communal toilet
• Room 6- twin/ double or triple. En suite shower
• Mezzanine lounge with media facilities
• Covered balcony with views
• Room 7- twin/ double or triple. En suite shower/bath
• Room 8- twin/ double or triple. En suite shower/bath
The Chalet is situated 15 minutes’ walk to Morzine Town Centre where the majority of bars and restaurants are located (or a 5-minute bus ride). We offer mini bus lifts to and from the slopes in the mornings and afternoons, plus the free ski bus which operates every 10 minutes stops just outside the chalet. Connecting you to the high speed Prodains lift to Avoriaz in 10 minutes.
The Chalet also features a log fire, balcony views of Morzine, ski/boot room, sauna, sunken hot tub, free Wifi, a large off road private car par for up to six cars and a large garden set back from the road bordered by a fenced stream making a safe environment for children to play with our sledges in the snow.
Woodlands Chalets is chef run so food , drink and service is at the heart of what we do.
To start the day you will be offered a continental breakfast with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh french bread, croissants and pain au chocolate, selection of jam, honey and daily hot breakfast special. We will then take you in our minibus to the slopes. On your return the afternoon tea and cake will be waiting for you. The sauna and outdoor hot tub will be ready for you to soak away your aches and pains after day on the slopes.
If there are children in your group and you wish for them to have an early tea then this can be provided. We will chat extensively with you before you arrive so that we are aware of their likes and dislikes ensuring that they are full, happy and set up for the following days adventures in the snow.
Before dinner we will offer you canapés and drinks or you can help yourself to the honesty bar. Then you will be seated to the 4 course evening meal cooked by Chef Tom with inclusive wine. The evening meal will then be completed with chocolates and coffee served in the lounge in front of the roaring fire.
The menu is flexible and caters for all dietary requirements.
Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes are provided throughout your 7 night stay (hot breakfast not served on the chalet staff day off) and the evening meals are available for 6 of your 7 night stay.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)