Gîtes de France® Brittany
About Gîtes de France® Brittany
Share unique moments in Brittany with the Gîtes de France® of Côtes d’Armor, Ille-et-Vilaine and Morbihan. Our 3200 owners offer more than 4000 accommodations, vacation rentals or guest rooms…
Self-catering cottages, bed & breakfasts, campsites and more
Whether you’re after a weekend break in the city on a couple’s getaway or a longer beach vacation with family and friends, we have a large selection of accommodation options that will suit you – at the right price, with the quality comfort that you are looking for!
Discover the French region of Brittany
The land of legends and traditions, Brittany oscillates between Armor and Argoat and offers surprising landscapes with varied climates. Let yourself be carried away by its invigorating air. Discover beaches, cliffs, moors or medieval towns. Tap into the heart of its history. Share its culture, its identity, its true nature. You can dive, sail or ride. Dance at a Breton party or a festival, for a moment of conviviality. And above all, treat yourself to relaxing, wellness retreat.
The Côtes d’Armor
Welcome to the very heart of Brittany. Between Breton land and sea, its inhabitants have always protected their treasures, you only need to come to Côtes d’Armor once and be so entranced by its stunning coastline that you’ll want to return for another adventure. To explore this territory is to discover its diversity, its riches, its sensitivity. It features 350km of coastline, from Perros-Guirec to Cap Fréhel, offers you every imaginable landscape while the countryside invites you to enjoy the foothills of the Monts d’Arree to the Bréce Brocéliande – this a nature lover’s paradise. gitesdarmor.com
Discover a department with an exceptional environment and live an unforgettable experience, illustrated by varied landscapes all painted with rich colours. Explore the Gulf of Morbihan which marks a symbolic link between the ocean and the continent, the only department with the Breton name (Mor-Bihan means “small sea”) that takes shape between blue rivers, green forests and golden shores. You will be amazed!
Ille et Vilaine: the gateway to Brittany
Welcome to the heart of the Breton soul. The coast from Dinard to Saint-Malo through to the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel offers you beaches, cliffs and a breath of the fresh sea air. Brocéliande charms you with the beauty and mysteries of its forest while Cities Medieval Dol, Fougères and Vitré take you back in time. Find inspiration in Redon and the meanders of the Vilaine which will take you to a majestic and unspoiled nature.
For those who want a change of scenery, Rennes is a city that hosts a rhythm of wild festivals and events to immerse yourself in throughout the year.
Get in contact
To view more holiday rentals in Brittany with Gîtes de France®, please click here.
Tel:+33 02 57 18 00 00
The Gîtes de France® charter for coronavirus precautions
This year, more than ever, your comfort, your health and safety are at the top and heart of our priorities. Gîtes de France® owners are committed to welcoming you in the best health and safety Gîtes de France® conditions which are:
- I am the Health and Safety representative for my accommodation.
- I take care of my health and that of my loved ones by respecting all the social distances in all situations in both my personal life and in contact with my hosts.
- I agree to place my accommodation in quarantine in case of suspicion of COVID-19 in either guests or my relatives (family, employees, etc …).
- I take care of my guests by ensuring that the Gîtes de France® health protocol is applied and government regulations related to the pandemic.
- I, clean, air and disinfect my accommodation between each rental.
- I provide my guests with the necessary anti-bacterial products and for disinfecting the accommodation during their stay.
- I always proceed straight to reception on the departure of my hosts limiting the time of physical contact strictly necessary whilst preserving the best sense of hospitality according to our Gîtes de France® network.
- I adapt the services (guest tables, use of the spa/swimming pool, etc.) that I offer according to the health requirements and in accordance with government guidelines.
- I share with my hosts all the information and knowledge I have on shops, local producers and nearby tourist spots that are committed to the same high standards of health measures as myself