Gîtes de France® Bouches-du-Rhône
About Gîtes de France® Bouches-du-Rhône
Gîtes de France® Bouches du Rhône has nearly 700 accommodations identified, visited and controlled by the local technical team: quality guaranteed by the label which has existed for over 60 years.
Come and meet any of our 400 owners, all different and unique, and choose the place of your holiday stay: be it a rural gîte, a guesthouse or a campsite.
Explore endless accommodation options
Breathe in the perfume of the garrigue: lavender, rosemary and thyme. Treat yourself to a holiday rental in Aix-en-Provence, discover the hiking paths around Tholonet and climb up to the summit of the Sainte-Victoire mountain to enjoy the view over the Garlaban and all the garrigue. Book an apartment in Marseille or Cassis, enjoy the path that runs along the creeks and take a swim in the turquoise sea.
Book your holiday stay on the Mediterranean coast and enjoy the sea and its leisure activities for all the family: diving, surfing, fishing, etc. Try your hand at paddle boarding on the Prado beach in Marseille; go kayaking in Cassis. You may also want to sail to the island of Frioul, just across from Marseille. The département of the Bouches-du-Rhône is steeped in heritage.
What to see and do in the Bouches du Rhône?
Do not miss any activity during your stay in this magnificent department. The calendar of tourist events not to be missed, from national to specific regional campaigns there is much to explore for any age.
Gîtes de France® Bouches-du-Rhône is partnered with the Carmague National Park and Alpilles Regional Nature Park ensuring you discover the best that nature and the St Rémy de Provence have to offer.
Click here to see what the department has to offer!
Get in contact
To view holiday rentals in Bouches-du-Rhône with Gîtes de France, please click here.
Tel:+33 04 90 85 45 00
The Gîtes de France® Charter for coronavirus precautions
This year, more than ever, your comfort, your health and safety are at the top and heart of our priorities. Gîtes de France® owners are committed to welcoming you in the best health and safety Gîtes de France® conditions which are:
• I am the Health and Safety representative for my accommodation.
• I take care of my health and that of my loved ones by respecting all the social distances in all situations in both my personal life and in contact with my hosts.
• I agree to place my accommodation in quarantine in case of suspicion of COVID-19 in either guests or my relatives (family, employees, etc …).
• I take care of my guests by ensuring that the Gîtes de France® health protocol is applied and government regulations related to the pandemic.
•I, clean, air and disinfect my accommodation between each rental.
•I provide my guests with the necessary anti-bacterial products and for disinfecting the accommodation during their stay.
• I always proceed straight to reception on the departure of my hosts limiting the time of physical contact strictly necessary whilst preserving the best sense of hospitality according to our Gîtes de France® network.
• I adapt the services (guest tables, use of the spa/swimming pool, etc.) that I offer according to the health requirements and in accordance with government guidelines.
• I share with my hosts all the information and knowledge I have on shops, local producers and nearby tourist spots that are committed to the same high standards of health measures as myself.