Enter our competition to win a six-day trip for two worth
€1,400 courtesy of CaminoWays.com 
- Embark on a journey of self-discovery as you set off on the Chemin du Puy (Le Puy Way), one of France’s most popular pilgrim routes.
- The first stage of Le Puy Way stretches 89km from the picturesque town of Le Puy-en-Velay in the heart of Auvergne to the medieval village of Aumont-Aubrac.
- Also known as the Via Podiensis, Le Puy Way attracts pilgrims from all over the world thanks to its rich heritage and dramatic volcanic landscape.
- From Le Puy-en-Velay, the Chemin invites walkers to weave their way along spectacular rocky scenery, through a smattering of charming hamlets and villages.
- The prize includes B&B accommodation for five nights and luggage transfers each day.
Competition ends November 1. Prize valid until November 2018.
Sorry but this competition is now closed. Please keep checking our competitions page  to view the latest giveaways.
By entering the prize draw you give permission for us to use personal information in connection with the prize draw and will automatically be signed up to our newsletters.
- Competition open to all countries.
- Competition is open until 1st November 2017. Winners will be announced by France Today and CaminoWays.com
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money, a cash alternative or any other items.
- Prize includes all B&B accommodation and luggage transfers each day.
- Prize does not include flights.
- Holiday prize is valid until 1st November 2018.