We have teamed up with pan-European train booking platform Loco2 to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a weekend getaway this winter to any destination in France.
❋ Twinkling lights, row upon row of wooden stalls, the smells of chocolate and gingerbread, roasted chestnuts and vin chaud… We all love a Christmas market, and France is home to some of Europe’s dreamiest.
❋ Whether your heart is set on Strasbourg’s Christkindelsmärik or the glittering medieval streets of Colmar, you can reach any destination in France via high-speed rail this Christmas. If you’re one of the 47 per cent of frequent ﬂyers who no longer enjoy air travel, this is the best way to fast-track to France whilst enjoying every scenic second of the journey. It’s also the perfect time of year to plan a romantic trip abroad, or whisk a friend away on a winter adventure.
❋ Enter our competition and be in with a chance of winning £500 for two, to spend on a standard or premium return journey to France with Loco2 – the award-winning booking platform for train tickets in the UK and Europe, with no booking fees.
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
Sorry but this competition is now closed. Please keep checking our competitions page to view the latest giveaways.
Terms & Conditions
- Employees (and their relatives) of France Media Group are not eligible to enter. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition closes on 8th October 2018. Once contacted, winners have one week to claim their prize. No cash alternative given. In the event that a prize cannot be supplied, no liability will attach to France Media Group.
- The maximum prize value is £500.
- The winner must be aged over 18 and live in the UK.
- The £500 value getaway includes return train tickets for two people from the UK to a destination in France. The return journey must be back to the UK and within two days of the outbound journey.
- The train tickets will be booked via Loco2 on behalf of the winner, so dates must be submitted to the organisers within one month of the prize being awarded. The trip must be completed within six months of the winner being informed about the prize.
- The type of train carriage is at the winner’s discretion; premium standard will be more expensive and reduce the remaining funds left for accommodation. Food and drinks are not included.
- The remaining budget left after train travel is booked will be credited onto a gift card with Lastminute.com which can be put towards the accommodation cost for two. The accommodation is of the winner’s choice.