We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a picture-perfect Mirabeau goodie bag
France Today Travels has partnered with the gorgeous Mirabeau wine to offer a chic collection of Provençal treats – this is a perfect taster of some of the wonderful artisans and crafts you’ll find on the France Today Travels Magical Provence tour. The competition will close on December 20, 2019 – good luck to everyone who enters.
This lovely Mirabeau goodie bag consists of an artichoke dip (delicious with rosé wine!) from Aix & Terra, chestnut honey from Philip Prior, a handmade clutch bag from Etincelle, an aluminium drinks bottle and an apron.
– Aix & Terra is a brand created in 2010 in Aix en Provence, to capture the creativity of the culinary arts of Provence. Aix & Terra use the finest ingredients in the region to create their delicious deli goods. This Artichoke dip is vibrant, fresh and perfect as a spread, as a dip or used in stuffed vegetables.
– Philip Prior is a passionate local beekeeper. For this honey, his bees pollinated the delicate flowers of the Castanea sativa tree, also known as the sweet chestnut! The honey is excellent on a slice of buttery toast, as part of a cheese board, or simply by the spoon.
J’aime Mirabeau’ Clutch Bag
– The fashionable Etincelle ‘pochettes’ (clutch bags) are made by hand with love in Morocco, from dried palm tree leaves.
Mirabeau Drinks Bottle
– This pink, aluminium drinks bottle is a fab way to get your daily intake of water, without using single-use plastic, and is also great for hot drinks, like a cuppa to go.
– A much-loved apron from the Mirabeau wine boutique in Cotignac and best worn when cooking up a storm! The apron is embroidered with the family logo that is based on the ‘Tree of Life’, and represents how ‘monsieur’ and ‘madame’ Cronks uprooted from London (with their children) to pursue their dream of making award-winning rosé in Provence.
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
Sorry, this competition has now closed. Thank you for your interest. Keep up to date with all our latest competitions by following this link.
Employees (and their relatives) of France Media Group are not eligible to enter. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Competition closes on December 20, 2019. Once contacted, winners have one week to claim their prize. In the event that a prize cannot be supplied, no liability will attach to France Media Group. Please note that the pictured bottle of the Mirabeau rosé wine is not included in the prize and must be bought separately through Mirabeau, or your local wine importer.