Chalets1066 have ‘re-invented’ Ski Chalet holidays by combining the freedom of self-catering holidays yet with the option of adding extra services you normally only expect from a fully catered holiday.
The aim is to maximise your time on the slopes in the company’s charming home resort of Les Gets in France and also enabling you to tailor your holiday experience to your needs and budget.
All guests enjoy the services of someone on hand in Les Gets to help iron out any glitches.
Plus, at no extra charge, all customers can have lift passes delivered to your door ready for your first morning and have skis, boards and boots at your chalet soon after you arrive, through local rental company Ski Mobile.
Why Les Gets:
Chalets1066 set their business up in Les Gets for the following reasons:
- 4 times winner of an award for the best family ski resort in the world.
- Most accommodation is within a short walk of the slopes, those chalets which are not close the slopes are close to a free bus stop – and only a short trip to the slopes
- Many Chalets are ski back
- Reasonable prices
- When snow or weather conditions are poor, the pistes in Les Gets are usually better than most other resorts.
- Part of the Portes du Soleil – the largest ski area in the world, with something for everyone.
How to get an extra day or two skiing:
If you are prepared to take an early flight on your first day and a late flight on leaving, you can have almost two days extra skiing, with Chalets1066 you can leave your luggage at Chalet Hastings when you arrive, book ski passes with Chalets1066, have equipment delivered to Chalet Hasting, and be on the slopes within an hour of arrival – and on departure day – you can take a late flight and again ski all day. With almost all other ski holiday companies you lose the first and last day’s Travelling and queuing up for lift passes and equipment. Please note that you need to book a taxi in advance to transfer your bags to and from Hastings – cost around €20
With some 25 chalets to choose from, Chalets1066 have accommodation to suit all needs and budgets. Examples are: Bayeux – a large 4 bedroom apartment with log fire in Chalet Hastings, this is usually ski back, has a sauna and is great value, another is Chalet de l’Atray which is one of the most luxurious chalets in Les Gets.
How Chalets1066 have ‘re-invented’ ski chalet holidays
Chalets1066 have spent years analysing the pro’s and con’s of self catered and fully catered ski chalet holidays and have come up with a formula which they believe offers the best of all options, Chalets1066’s offer includes:
A team in the village, available up to 20:00hrs to help with advice and to iron out any issues. For emergencies, there is a 24 hours number.
Ski passes delivered to your chalet so they are there for when you arrive.
The option of the following services, so you can tailor your holiday to your needs/budget:
- Ski/boot fitting at your chalet,
- Fresh bread and croissants delivered in time for breakfast, from a local baker
- Chef service (a number of options are available, from high quality frozen meals, a service where your meal is cooked by a chef and ‘dropped off’, to your own personal chef)
- Creche service or your own Nanny services
- Transport ( both around the village and airport transfers)
- Grocery delivery
For a fresh approach to self catered holidays, with lots of extras available to make your holiday as easy as possible, call Chalets 1066 on 0207 183 5082 or www.chalets1066.com