From March to October, Camping Touristique de Gien allows you to discover the many facets of the banks of the River Loire and the charming landscape which surrounds it.
Camping Touristique de Gien offers ease of access with its close proximity to the local town and railway station. Whether you arrive by bike, car or canoe; looking to stay in a mobile home, tent or Romany style caravan, this is the perfect spot for some peace and quiet. There is also plenty of information and pamphlets available on local sights to see in the Val de Loire region.
- The restaurant hosts most of the organised evenings during the season; there is a television screen set up in the bar.
- Internet access is available throughout the campsite at a cost of 3€ per day or 15€ per week.
- There is an automatic laundry room for your use with washing machines, dryers, ironing board: tokens are on sale in Reception.
- A freezer is available for you to use in the laundry room for you ice blocks.
- A telephone card booth is available at the entrance to the site.
- The 3 wash blocks are fitted with disabled cubicles. One of the wash blocks is heated in Low season.
- The grocery store “Aux Quat’ Saisons” which is open all year round will delight you with the quality and variety of its fresh produce (fruit and vegetables) and its regional specialities (wines, cheese, honey, cakes, etc..)
The Camping Touristique de Gien features a play area for children, a heated swimming pool, crazy golf, a maxi trampoline and a magnificent bar-restaurant terrace.
Visit our Camping Touristique de Gien website, for more information.